Start a new topic

[Credentials] Password Expiration

I'm in an environment where I have multiple accounts for multiple environments. Policy dictates resets every x days and I currently utilize keepass because it gives a notification and/or indication that a password has hit it's expiration time so i know to go through password change process for that environment.

I would love to see expiration date field added to the credential aspect of RoyalTS since mostly i utilize these accounts within the application already. When expiration hits, highlight expired accounts or something so that end-users are aware and can take action.

It would make retrieval of the information much easier than switching between apps, and would keep them stored where i most use them.

3 people like this idea

I too would like to see this as I use keepass to manage passwords for this reason.

I agree.  we're rolling out more aggressive Privileged account management and this would be really helpful.   Options to either alert if it's expired when trying to connect, or prompt for update would be great. 

Login or Signup to post a comment