Start a new topic
Implemented

Add Tab Layouts functionality for MAC version

Hi guys, will be nice if you add tab layouts functionality for MAC version as on windows ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evzvrpQ8EHw ), its very useful feature.

3 people like this idea

Its very useful feature for DevOps to have multiple ssh connections in one tab and using broadcast feature!!!

1 person likes this

Until this is supported, you can drag tabs out of the main window and arrange them side by side.

1 person likes this

I also vote for this option.

I have connections open to different environments (dev, production, buildserver, logserver, monitoringserver, ...). Some environments (dev, prod) have multiple nodes, so I would like to Broadcast to a selected few terminals in 1 go, not ALL open terminals.

If it is too much work to implement this for macOS, I would already be happy with an option to toggle the broadcast per Tab.

1 person likes this

@Atze: Would you mind posting a separate feature request for your suggestion to be able to broadcast input to a specific set of terminal connections since this is unrelated to the tab layout feature.

thx,

felix

1 person likes this

Hi there,

I'm happy to report that Royal TSX 4.0 has been released and includes support for splitting tabs.

For more information about the major new features of Royal TSX 4.0, please head over to our major upgrade landing page.

cheers,

felix

Login or Signup to post a comment