Start a new topic

Search Results Grouped by Folder

I began utilizing RoyalTSX/RoyalTS as a replacement of mRemoteNG.  I imported the configuration from mRemoteNG and everything worked great.  The issue I have is that when I search in RoyalTS, I see the folders associated with connection.  In RoyalTSX, I only see the connection.

The reason for this idea is that when I utilized mRemoteNG it did not have the concept of a credentials object.  To facilitate utilizing an account for multiple servers, I used a folder structure that inherited the account information from the folder.  I also used different logins on the hosts depending on the actions I was taking.  As such, the same host could be displayed multiple times in the document, but would used different accounts based on folder structure.  When I use RoyalTS, I see that structure and can quickly determine the account being used.  In RoyalTSX, I do not see that information. 

It would be nice in RoyalTSX if you could enable/disable that ability to see the folder structure in the search results.  The same is also true of the Favorites view.

Thank you for considering this request.

Login or Signup to post a comment