Start a new topic
Implemented

CTRL-F to find within Web Sites in Royal TS

This may be a silly question, but is there a way to simply search within a web page in Royal TS?  I'm looking for functionality like CTRL-F which is pretty standard across browsers, but I cannot find this function inside the IE or Chrome plugins in Royal TS.  

2 people like this idea

Looking forward to this!

1 person likes this

Same here, I am able to do CTRL - F with IE if i leave the plugin with default settings. However, i cannot while using Chrome's Plugin 

1 person likes this

I really need this

1 person likes this

agree with Daniel - I am missing this feature too

1 person likes this

I super need this too. Can this be added soon?

I'm happy to report that Royal TS 5.0 has been released and includes this feature.

For more information about the major new features of Royal TS 5.0, please head over to our https://www.royalapplications.com/ts/win/features-upgrade

Hey Stefan I searched the notes over here: https://support.royalapplications.com/support/solutions/articles/17000075713-royal-ts-v5-for-windows-release-notes

But was unable to see where this feature was added or how to enable it.

Hi!

In the release notes, search for "Support for Search in Page has been added" for the "Web Page (Chrome)" plugin:

• Make sure you are using the Chrome based plugin for your web page connection.
  • Make the toolbar visible (either through the Actions tab or in the connection settings)
  • The shortcut for search is not CTRL+F, instead use the F3 key. We chose F3 to avoid confusion with the existing CTRL+F shortcut for the navigation tree/dashboards.

Regards,
Stefan

Thanks I see that now, any plans in the future to allow for changing key bindings so we could switch it to CTRL+F if we wanted?

Customizable shortcuts is on our roadmaps but it's very hard to do it right (considering all the plugin commands). I'm not sure when we are able to implement that.

Login or Signup to post a comment