Can't connect to firewall web management (SonicWall) over Secure Gateway. The tunnel always connects, then passively disconnects without explanation, usually within a minute. Executing any changes on the web page (such as invoking a "Login") automatically closes the connection.
What I've tried:
2. CHECKED "Disable Built-In Plugins"
3. CHECKED "Disable Web Security"
4. CHECKED "Disable XSS Auditor"
5. CHECKED "Use Basic Authentication"
6. CHECKED "Ignore Certificate Errors"
This seems to affect all web interfaces, not just firewalls/SonicWalls.
The logs don't indicate anything other than "...tunnel has been established" and "...tunnel has been closed."
I'm running Royal TS (Windows) while connected to a Royal Server.
Royal TS Version: 4.2.61424.10000
Royal Server Version: 2.0.61231.0