Start a new topic

KeyPaintInactive needed

The KeyPaint setting in View → Color Scheme finally allows native title bar colours. Sort of. However, we still need KeyPaintInactive for inactive windows. These should be white (native behaviour) or a custom colour if you've bodged Windows to give you a custom inactive colour (very easy to achieve but it has to be spoon fed on every login in recent Windows 10 versions).

Edit: I am not sure why DevExpress have such a convoluted colour system that has no bearing on the way Windows draws controls. I've managed to sort-of get it to actually look like native windows, but I guess there's no hope in Hell of them ever bothering to devise a set of colour parameters that works like the real OS (including a active control border).

The only thing that would make this less painful is a mock-up screenshot where you click what you want to change, like how Windows 7 and older handled customising the classic theme.

Is it so much to ask that it just look like a normal application?!

Hi Daniel,

please send your feedback to DevExpress directly. We are only providing those options we can offer to the user...

Regards,
Stefan

Login or Signup to post a comment