Upon installing a new version of Royal TS or uninstalling Royal TS it is possible to get an MSI error that asks you for the original path of the MSI. This is mostly the case when directories or paths to the old MSI has been altered.
Option 1: Locate the old MSI and browse to it
- Browse to the original MSI
- When an MSI is run it is loaded into %WINDOWS%\Installer folder but the random name may make it difficult to find
Option 2: Uninstall Royal TS without using the MSI
Program Install and Uninstall
troubleshooter from Microsoft:
- After clicking on Run now , follow the instructions of the troubleshooter.
- When prompted, select that you are having problems with uninstalling a program.
- When prompted, select the " Royal TS " program to uninstall from the list and click on Next .
- Click on " Yes, try uninstall ".