You can use msiexec to silently install Royal TS using the following options:
- Full UI: msiexec [path-to-RoyalTSInstaller.msi] /qf
- Reduced UI: msiexec [path-to-RoyalTSInstaller.msi] /qr
- Basic UI: msiexec [path-to-RoyalTSInstaller.msi] /qb, /passive
- No UI: msiexec [path-to-RoyalTSInstaller.msi] /qn, /quiet
When you start Royal TS and enter the license information, a file " code4ward.RoyalTS.Lic.V*.xml " is written to " %appdata%\code4ward "
There are two options to deploy the license to your users:
1. Copy and deploy the code4ward.RoyalTS.Lic.V*.xml file to the %appdata%\code4ward using a log on script for each user.
2. Copy and deploy the code4ward.RoyalTS.Lic.V*.xml file to the install directory of Royal TS (where RTS*App.exe/RoyalTS.exe is located).
Deploy Pre-Configured Settings
Default settings, autostart files and all settings you see in the Options dialog are stored in %appdata%\code4ward\code4ward.RoyalTS.UserPreferences.config file. If you want to deploy pre-configured settings, simply setup one instance of Royal TS with all the settings you need and deploy the file to your users when Royal TS is installed.