Dear Royal TS User!
Royal TS 5.0.10812 beta is available for testing.
MSI Installer: https://download.royalapplications.com/RoyalTS/RoyalTSInstaller_5.00.10812.0.msi
Zip File: https://download.royalapplications.com/RoyalTS/RoyalTS_5.00.10812.0.zip
To install and run Royal TS using the zip archive:
Extract it to a directory of your choice (do not overwrite an existing installation of Royal TS and make sure you delete all files first of your destination directory!) and start RoyalTS.exe
To speed up application start, run ngen.cmd once in an elevated command prompt.
It is strongly recommended to make backup copies of your .rtsx/.rtsz files and also backup the files in %appdata%\code4ward
If you have feedback or want to report bugs, please use the Royal TS Support Portal.
Release Date: 2018-08-12
- Favorite tasks and templates are now displayed more structured for each document.
- New dynamic folder setting to control whether or not the dynamic folder is reloaded when the document is opened.
- New dynamic folder setting to control whether or not the contents of the dynamic folder is persisted.
- Added support to import and export dynamic folder configuration and RoyalJSON (rjson) files.
- New VMware module does not depend on vmware.vim.dll anymore. PowerCLI installation is not required.
- Fixed an issue where the overview page crashed.
- Fixed an issue where file transfer connections do not work using secure gateway tunnels.
Release Date: 2018-07-28
- New user interface skin with SVG icons with high DPI support.
- Customizable user interface and icon colors.
- Support for Dynamic Folder objects.
- Support for Dynamic Credential objects.
- Support for Remote Desktop Gateway objects.
- Support for using Remote Desktop Gateway objects via 'Connect with Options - Connect through Gateway'
- A new icon library with vmware clarity icons.
- Improved the icon picker to support multiple icon libraries.
- Web connections can now be used in Chrome and Firefox browser extensions.
- Improved browser extensions security.
- Support for KeePass field references.
- Support for LastPass vaults hosted on the lastpass.eu domain
- Support for customizing the Add menu.
- Support for customizing the screenshot file name using general replacement tokens.
- Support for closing all disconnected tabs using the context menu.
- Support for Windows 10 toast notifications.
- Improved auto start document loading performance.
- Support for locking and unlocking the quick access toolbar (QAT).
- Support for custom icons in Royal Passwords browser extension.
- Support for anonymous feature usage tracking.
- Updated VNC components which do not depend on additional runtime installation files.
- Support for text highlighting based on regular expressions.
- Bell (beep) can be disabled.
- A new download manager user interface.
- Support for 'Apply to all' option for various operations.
- Taskbar progress indicator for file transfers.
- Support for drag and drop from one panel to the other to initiate file transfers.
- Support for Windows 10 toast notifications for file transfers.