Start a new topic
Solved

cannot add connections after Royal TS upgrade

I typically install updates when Royal TS notifies me when one is available.  This morning I upgraded to 7.2.50229.0 and now I cannot add connections.  The app is telling me I can't add connections to the Application document, which is not what I'm doing.

Do I get a reward for being the first to report?  Cash is welcome.

Build 50301 was released yesterday. Thanks for your feedback and patience!

Can confirm 7.2.50301 resolved the issue

Same problem for me on version 7.02.50229 and version 7.02.50301 solves the problem and "adding connections" works again.

Thanks for confirming. Will do some more testing and release this version soon...

I can confirm that after installing this internal build, adding new connections is now working as it should.

1 person likes this

Exact same issue, can duplicate/delete, etc.. but "new" gets the same error on document

mp4

Benjamin that is what I found as well.  Follow the dialogue to create a new file, leave it open, then open the existing file.

Interestingly, I can add a new connection to my standard file if (and while) I have another (newly created) connection file open. If I close the new connection file, adding to my standard file is again not possible.

Same problem here ...

Guillaume

Hi Benjamin,

can you also open a support ticket and provide more context to get behind this?

Thank you,
Stefan

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I can "duplicate" a connection, but cannot create a new one. Exact same behaviour as described by Chris.
Most probably after I updated to 7.2.50229 this morning.

Yeah, I think that would be the best way forward. Thanks!

I just created a new document and attempted the same operation.  Same result.  I'll open a case.

Login or Signup to post a comment