Start a new topic
Implemented

Search bar for documents stored on Royalserver

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to propose the addition of a search box feature for the documents stored on our Royal TS server. As Royal TS is a pivotal component in our day-to-day operations, facilitating our management of remote connections and credentials, its efficiency is paramount to us.

Looking ahead, we anticipate a significant increase in the volume of documents to be stored on the server. While we are prepared for this expansion, we foresee that navigating and locating specific files will become increasingly challenging and time-consuming without an efficient search mechanism. Therefore, a search function would be invaluable in enhancing our workflow, allowing for quick and easy retrieval of documents, which is essential for maintaining productivity.

The ability to search for documents using keywords or names would greatly streamline our processes, especially in light of the expected growth in the number of documents on our server. This feature would be particularly beneficial to our team, who will need to access specific documents quickly and efficiently in a much larger repository.

We understand that the implementation of new features requires careful planning and allocation of development resources. However, we believe that the addition of a search feature would significantly improve the user experience for all Royal TS users, particularly in organizations like ours that are preparing to handle a high volume of documents.

Thank you for considering this enhancement. We are confident that this feature would not only benefit our immediate team but also provide a substantial advantage to other users who rely on Royal TS for effective document management.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Best regards.

Hi Francesco!

Thanks for the feedback. I think it makes sense to provide a search feature for Royal Documents. I've implemented the search in the dialog when opening Royal Server docs:

You can search in both, document name and description.

This will be in the next minor release. I hope this helps.

Regards,
Stefan

Thank you very much. These feature will help us very much.

Best regards.

You're welcome!

Good morning,

I am writing to inquire about the upcoming update, when will it be released ?

Thank you for your time,

Best regards

Hi Francesco,

I can't provide a specific release date, as we still need to fix a couple of things before we publish a new build. If I had to guess, I would roughly say in the next 2 weeks.

Regards,
Stefan

Thank you very much,

Best regards

Login or Signup to post a comment