Start a new topic

Opening Web Page is slow or don't work anymore

Hello @all,

since today i have problem with opening web pages in RoyalTS (V6.1.60523). All openened sites are very slow or don't load (like vCenter). Reboot of my machine doesn't help...

If i take a look at the process manager, i see one of then chromium processes running constant at 25% cpu ...

Having anyone else this issue?

Can i clean any Cache or something in RoyalTS?

Any help is welcome...  Thanks in advance...

Greetings

Marco

Hi Marco,

you can try to clean the temp directory (after closing the app):

%Temp%\Royal TS V6

or in case you configured a custom Cache Path, delete the files in the custom Cache Path.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

thanks for the fast response...

I deleted the content of the %Temp%\Royal TS V6 but this didn't help... Behaviour isn't change. Web sites opening slow or not all... Chromium process takes 25% CPU for a while...

Greetings

Marco 

Hi Stefan,

thanks for the fast response... I tried so, but unfortunately it did not fix the problem... Web pages are slow as before...

Greetings

Marco

Hi Marco,

can you provide more information? What exactly does slow mean? What do you compare it to? Is there a web site publicly available which we can look at to see if this is reproducible for us?

Thanks,

Stefan

Forgot to mention: we just released a new version of Royal TS V6 with a new version of the chromium component. Maybe you upgrade and see if the issue is still there.

Hi Stefan,

i updatet to the new version V6.01.60616.0  and my problems are gone... :-)  Perfect... 

Thanks for the hint to the new version... 

Small suggestion for improvement: Show the full version number at download page, so everyone can see changes of the version. You only show there major/minor version info. In my case i can not use auto update of the software and i have to use the manual download. I only get info from version change if i take a look in the changelog... and there is no info/entry about the V6.01.60616.0 ...  ;-)

Greetings

Marco

Hi Marco,

glad to hear your issue has been resolved. 

Btw: You can find the release notes for V6 releases here: https://support.royalapps.com/support/solutions/articles/17000113667-royal-ts-v6-release-notes

Regards,
Stefan

Login or Signup to post a comment