Start a new topic

royal tsx use for web telnet (eve ng)

Good day all, I would like to be able to click on eve ng  device via the web, and open a telnet session via the TSX application.

I read that I can ctl + shift and copy the link. This works, but I really would like to just click the device and open in the royal app.

I currently have all telnet session handle by TSX, and the app gets opened, but no session is establish.

Can some one point me in the way how I can do this, and if not am I able to make a plugin to handle this, and if so is there documentation for interacting with your API/app.

Thank you all.

Hi Steven,

if you can adjust the links on the web page it would be possible to use Royal TSX' URI scheme to launch ad hoc connections.

So your link then would look something like this: "rtsx://telnet%3A%2F%2Fhostname".

Please see this KB article for more information about the various ways you can integrate with other applications.

Hope that helps!

cheers,

Felix

Thank you for the information; I will check this out, and if I find a solution that works I will post here for those who are looking to do the same.

Login or Signup to post a comment